Recipe for delicious pumpkin spice latte. This autumnal drink is a real treat, perfect for lazy afternoons or to start the day with a touch of warmth and spice. Bring the scent and taste of autumn into your kitchen and let yourself be enchanted by this pumpkin spice latte.
Recipe for 4 people
Preparation time 30 minutes
- 250 g pumpkin (e.g. Hokkaido, butternut)
- 3 cm fresh ginger
- 1 dl water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp clove powder
- 2 dl cream (whipped cream)
- 8 dl milk
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 cup of espresso
- A pinch of cinnamon to garnish
- Peel the pumpkin and ginger, cut into pieces and cook covered in a pan with water and cinnamon until soft, about 20 minutes
- After cooking, remove the cinnamon stick and puree the mixture.
- Then stir vanilla sugar, nutmeg and clove powder into the puree and pour it into the glasses
- Beat the cream until stiff and place in a piping bag with a smooth nozzle and in the refrigerator.
- Heat milk and mix with sugar in a pan
- Pour the espresso over the pumpkin puree and sprinkle with whipped cream and cinnamon.
And your delicious pumpkin spice latte is ready.