Fresh soy milk recipe
Making soy milk by juicing soybeans:
- Wash the soybeans
- Cook the soybeans with water (ratio: 1 part soybeans to 4 parts water) for about 5-6 minutes.
- Place the juice container under the juice outlet. Then place the pulp container under the pulp ejector.
- Set the toggle switch to ON.
- Add a small portion of the cooked soybeans to the feed tube along with some cooking water (ratio: 1 spoonful of soybeans to 4 spoonfuls of water).
- Set the toggle switch to OFF.
Now the soy milk is ready to consume.