Salmon with tarragon sauce
COOKING TIME: 6 mins
2 salmon steaks (125 g each)
2 slices of lemon
300 ml water
2 tbsp tarragon leaves
Juice of half a lemon
1 tsp cornstarch
1 tbsp cream
Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pour 300 ml of water into the slowcooer insert.
- Cut vegetables into strips and add.
- Insert rack and cover with baking paper.
- Salt and pepper the salmon steak, place it on the grill and top with a lemon wedge.
- Put on the lid and close the valve.
- Select STEAM setting, set 3 minutes. At the end of the cooking time, carefully release the pressure.
- Arrange the salmon on a platter with the vegetable strips.
- Mix cornstarch in 1 tablespoon of water.
- Select the BROWN/SAUTÉ setting, add lemon juice and pepper to the cooking liquid.
- Stir in the mixed cornstarch with a wooden spoon.
- Bring the sauce to the boil and let it thicken. Stop cooking and stir in cream.
- Stir the sauce thoroughly until smooth.