Microwave Rotary Wave from KOENIG
Rotary Wave System is the name of the microwave technology in which the food is heated from a special flat-bottom plate . This technique ensures perfect results because it is not the food that rotates, but rather the heated air around the food . This ensures even heating and food spilling over due to the turntable is a thing of the past . Since no turntable takes up space with the Rotary Wave System, this microwave is particularly compact in design, so it also fits perfectly into smaller kitchens .
- Rotary Wave technology with ventilation system
- Microwave/grill combination device
- Special flat base without turntable
- For plate sizes up to 26 cm
- Compact, elegant design
- Microwave (700 watts) and power grill (800 watts)
- Timer: 0 – 60 min.
- Acoustic signal and LED display
- Capacity: 20 liters
- Power 700 watts / 800 watts
- Product size (WxHxD) 440 x 280 x 340 mm