Tempting espresso martini
An Espresso Martini is a delicious cocktail that combines the invigorating power of espresso with the elegance of a martini. Here is a simple recipe to make an espresso martini:
45 ml vodka
30 ml freshly brewed espresso (cooled)
15 ml coffee liqueur
10 ml simple syrup
Coffee beans for garnish (optional)
- Start by brewing fresh espresso and letting it cool.
- Take a shaker and fill it with ice cubes.
- Now pour the vodka, espresso, coffee liqueur and simple syrup into the shaker.
- Use the shaker well and shake vigorously until everything is thoroughly mixed and chilled. This should take about 15-20 seconds.
- Pour the contents of the shaker through a sieve into a chilled martini glass to retain ice cubes and ice chunks.
If you want, garnish your espresso martini with a coffee bean on the top.
Now you can serve and enjoy your cocktail immediately.