Salmon rice bowl with green beans and pesto sauce
A pleasure for two
2 salmon fillets
1 cup basmati rice
1 cup green beans
4 tablespoons pesto sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Lemon slices (optional, for garnish)
Fresh basil leaves (optional, for garnish)
- Fill the rice cooker with the appropriate amount of water and switch it on.
- Wash basmati rice thoroughly and drain.
- Wash the green beans.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Once the rice cooker is heated, add the olive oil to the rice cooker pot and fry the salmon fillets for about 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Temporarily remove the salmon fillets from the rice cooker and set them aside.
- Add the washed rice to the rice cooker, followed by the green beans. You can put the beans on top of the rice.
- Add enough water to cook the rice according to the rice cooker instructions.
- Select the desired automatic Program and close the rice cooker and let the rice and beans cook.
- Once the rice is ready, turn off the rice cooker and open the lid. Gently mix the rice and green beans.
- Place the fried salmon fillets on top of the rice and beans.
- Spoon pesto sauce generously over the bowl.
- Optionally, you can garnish the bowls with lemon slices and fresh basil leaves.