Low carb rice cooker from KOENIG
Less carbohydrates in rice
The latest generation rice cooker offers a low carb program to reduce the carbohydrate content and thus minimize calorie intake .
This innovative technology separates the rice from the cooking water (rich in starch) and is suitable for most white rice varieties. When cooking , part of the starch (carbohydrates) is diluted with cooking water and collected in the special drip tray. The rice is then finished cooking in steam mode . This reduces calorie intake to a minimum .
- The new generation rice cooker offers a low carb program to reduce the carbohydrate content in white rice and thus minimize calorie intake
- There are 6 functions to choose from. Touchscreen control panel with LED display
- Removable cooking container with non-stick coating and measuring scale
- Keep warm function
- Cooking start delay program
- Extensive accessories included
- Product size (WxHxD) 210 x 210 x 224 mm
- Power 350 watts